Sunday, September 19, 2010

A beautiful fall day

I love the fall. No matter that a cold winter will follow I love the fall. The cool nights, the crisp air, the crunch of leaves under your feet, the beautiful array of colors brought on by the changing of leaves, pumpkins, apple butter, new crisp apples, and now even football!

My heart is heavy today. I am a lone Mohegan for 10 days. For the first time in my recent memory my family has gathered on the west coast and I am here on the east coast, not with them. A very sad feeling. But I have made commitments and connections that I must honor. Still I am sad and lonely and wishing I could share in the family memories, fun, grins and giggles. Wonder if I am even missed, wonder what everyone is doing, imagine the love and stories I am missing out on. Hope I cam be connected via phone and photos soon.

Tim is on a 3 week break and I am honored, proud and ecstatic to report he once again has attained a 4.o for his 4 classes this semester! Thus he still has a 4.0 at Strayer University! So the pressure deepens for him as he sets forth in October to take 4 more classes this fall. Then 2 classes in the winter and he will finish and start the full time job of finding a job!

2 comments:

  1. Got your message yesterday - bad cell coverage though. Of course you were missed! Like popcorn with no butter. :)

    Go Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanks Bethany! you know how to make a girl feel missed sooooooo much. Cause what good is popcorn without butter? huggums

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland