Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome Sylvester



So, I am smitten with this love of a kitten. The daughter in the house he was staying was near tears as he left, her girlfriend over doing homework was too! I thought they were like this with all the 30+ kittens her Mom had helped find new forever home with. No, just this one they called Filip! Now I know why. He is a love. That is L O V E ! He and smokey are not getting along too well yet. Hopefully that will come in time. There was some fighting in the powder room. They will work it out.

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet. I am glad he gives loves willingly. Kittens are so fun. I love puppies too but alas they are puppies but for a moment. Kitties are so much more independent which would be nice!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland