Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice

So, the shortest day of the year! Shew we made it! It can only get better from here and we had quite a spectacular lunar eclipse last night.
My cards are out, a few packages are mailed, and I still have tons o presents to wrap.
Most important my Tim continued his 4.0! Four more classes down, and only 2 to go! Wahoooo!
We are looking forward to Christmas eve at Mom's and then hitting the road for some bonding in the truck and visiting points and people south for a week.
We still have tiny remnants of snow on the ground from our snow last week. Mostly I seem to have 2 ice skating rinks on the path to take the trash and recycling around. Nearly bought the farm last night, but had 2 cans to steady me!

Merry Christmas one and all. From here on in, the days are longer! Till that beloved day in June, the 21st, where night seems to never come and the air is warm and the living is outside.

1 comment:

  1. June 21st seems depressingly far off as I pack my things and head for the land of eternal rain clouds.

    Glad you didn't biff it taking the trash out though! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland