Saturday, August 7, 2010

The lamp, veggin', vacation a go go

So, where did today go? Oh! We went to see Salt, a good spy mystery with Angelina Jolie, Tim loves her, and she is a pretty good actress. Did some snipping of skin tags on the man o my dreams. Soldered a bit o finishing touches on the lamp....still working on that project!
Read a bit o my book. Puttered in the garden. Took photos of the sunflowers, will post, just this computer does not like the card, so have to go home to do that.

This week Pat did "put up" a bushel of tomatoes we got at our local favorite farmers market...that will taste like heaven in the winter! If they last that long!

Tomorrow the plan is to do my toes, proof a paper, finish up the house projects. We had a leaky back hose bib, fixed! An ice maker not wanting to make ice....still perplexed by that one. And two spots that need to be replaced in the siding....It is always something with houses, I suggested Ice trays! Did not go over too well! :)

Cannot believe my week of vacation is over again! But I've had a lovely time and mostly did not HAVE to be anywhere or DO anything!
But next will be a conference right back here in Sept. with Audrey and Kate in Ocean City, MD, we will commute from here! Should be fun. And then our 6 year anniversary! Talk about where does the time go!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes to Tim!

2 comments:

  1. Seven years?? Are you kidding? The time certainly does fly!

    I noticed you were going to try the button thing with David's cool new toy. If you ever do want to put a button up, give me a call and I'll walk you through it. Super simple.

    The last Jolie movie I saw was The Changeling. It was pretty dark, but I loved it. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great vacation!! They do fly by way to fast.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland