Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gardening, Kitten help!

HUM! How can I spend so much time in the yard and get so little done. Oh, yes. Spend too much time sitting and recovering from work I am doing. But it is good to be outside and I have a woodpecker that I love to find in the tree or on the telephone pole, silly wood pecker. I did not think telephone poles ever rotted, but he is trying very diligently to get into the top 12 inches of the one in my front yard.

Tim went to Costco today as we ready for the family of 6. Thank heaven I have an idea of what they eat. This is going to be fun, I just hope I can keep them entertained for 10 days.


The shutter people are scheduled to come for the guest room and Tim's office.


Tim has 2 tentative interviews next week! Wahoooo. I say practice practice practice till you find the perfect job for you! Interviewing is hard, and then you have to wait more.



I think my kitten is in heat again. I am just glad that means she is NOT PG! She goes on Monday for the fixin.


She has been helping me tonight on the computer. She at least will lay down for Oprah!



















Mostly she sits right in front of the screen and tries to watch the mouse go. I try to make her think it's gone around the back, that only lasts as long as it takes her to walk back there and see it is not there, but I can get a lot done in that brief interlude.



I've put her outside the office.....she is making me nutso!


I think she misses Sylvester....for more than one reason. I just miss his personality!

3 comments:

  1. To be frank, I hate hearing about your impending company because it makes me insanely jealous.

    Or, I might have been in a wicked mood before I read this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment does not mean that I don't want to hear about your company and the adventures you have with them. It is an indication that I need to get over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just glad my #1 READER AND COMMENTER is back. At least you let me know you've been here!
    Huggums!
    H

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland