Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April is wonderful

The moon this month is amazing. Actually better to me than the big hype last month. It has been a huge orange orb in the night sky lighting my way home. I've been on a work marathon, up most of the night Saturday and worked about 6 hours Sunday. Light day Monday and back on call tonight. Hopefully it will be a quiet one....but sure as I type this the phone will ring.

Tim is busy with his full time job of finding a job. We will take any and all leads to get him to his goal of a job he will enjoy and is qualified to do. Today it was one at Navy Federal. He has an interview on Tuesday next week, this from a resume sent out over a month ago. So response is slow, and we will be patient.

The daffodils are in full bloom, the grape hyacinths are here, and my red tulips are up and reminding me of my Dad every time I come in and out of the house. My cherry tree came and went far to fast this year, may be time for a dogwood out front too.


Grape Hyacinths are so cute and such happy little clumps of purple.


Daffodils and red tulips in the back ..Hi Dad!





Hostas from Mom's yard. I love these little ones.




And these are just special.










Tim and I are busy little bees getting ready for Mindy and her lovely family of 5 to be here for 10 days. I am sure I'll be totally exhausted after they are here, but will LOVE every minute of it. I, of course, have 20 things for them to do and only 10 days to do them! We'll see how far we get! Plus I am sure there are requests from them. Mostly it will be a blessing to have them here and celebrate Daniels graduation with his Master's degree from UMUC!

Sylvester has been at Moms for the past 2 weeks as Miss Smokey has gone into heat and we really do not need any unplanned kittens in this house. She is coming into her own of being quite the social puddy. She plays and loves her climbing tree and a new feather toy Tim bought her.

I am on pins and needles awaiting the arrival of Karen's unplanned puppies at her house. Her Chihuahua is due any day now with at LEAST 4 puppies, they must be as big as kittens when they are born as her "dog" is smaller than my adolescent kitten!

My office is still a clutter, I'll just have to close the door for company! That is life!

1 comment:

  1. You do have a gorgeous yard!

    Good luck getting Sylvester back from Grandma. After two weeks, I'll bet she's at least a little bit attached.

    Didn't know Karen was expecting puppies! Fun! Do share pictures.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland