Saturday, April 30, 2011

The kittens

The other night I had to close my kittens out of my office as I could not get anything done on the computer. They were either sitting right in front of the screen, following the mouse/letters &/or cards or running a muck in all my "stuff" in the office that I still don't have control of. I felt bad, but as you've seen from prior posts, they do not let me get much done smack dab in front of the screen. They are leaning the "lay down" command that Kelly understood so well!

After a while I left the office to go have dinner with Tim. Dinner was over, we cleaned up and were watching TV, no kittens?! We called and they did not come, I looked in their usual sleeping places, no kittens. I could not find them, so I went upstairs and I had left the office door open. I went in the office to find my 2 sweet kittens sound asleep together on the seat of my chair. Too cute!

Life is good with Kittens in the house!

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking at all of your pictures and what you've been up to!! Cute puddy tats.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland