Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009


Mom's tree: ornaments no lights!

My tree: lights no ornaments! It is what it is!

Karen showing off one of Mom's many mini sweater ornaments for the Haywoods

Mom with her own home made scarf! She loves it!

The day has come and gone and all but the memories remain.
My sister Holly is 60. Mom, Kate and I got her good with our gift. That makes me happy.
Tim surprised me with 3 lovely gifts of gems. Two Aquamarine: a ring and necklace and an Emerald necklace too! He is a Gem of a man.
I love my little family sweaters Mom made for the whole family. Kate gave me the gift of Lowes....love the hardware! Holly does not understand that one! Holly sent yummy Washington State fruit, fresh from the tree! Pat gave me his wonderful candy and the gift of a day of yard work in the spring, a true gift from the heart, the gift of time.
Above are a few shots from the day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had a lovely day. I wish I could have made that scarf myself...alas, none of my talents are tangible. Sad. :) Glad to see you got your tree up before it was too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Christmas Sweaters for the whole family?????
    What a lovely day. I love the gift of gems!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland