Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just a bit-o-what I'm making

This with Mom........And finally here is a preliminary look at the lamp. This really has been a chalange. Actually the final soldering has really worked on Mom and I. It seems like such a simple thing to do. IT IS NOT. We are so close to done. Now to wait till the base is done.......by Labor day. Which is getting closer and closer.




And this with Tim..........I had no idea this fountain would take so much puttering with. But I love it when it works and the birds love it too. I love the sound of moving water.

1 comment:

  1. Ok strange thing I tried to comment on your top two blogs but it wouldn't let me and gave me an error. Anyway I have obviously been out for awhile. I've missed your latest three blogs. I love the lamp and the hair and your flowers they are gorgeous. I understand the catching up on sleep thing. Gideon has finally started sleeping through the night. Hope you continue to have a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland