Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a bit-o-what I'm growing

These are on the side of the house, when you come out the garage, or the front door you can smell them. They really are spectacular!






A lace cap hydrangea from Ashley Sharp. So pretty, but still a big shocky from the move and I want to get them blue. Just a little acid in the soil will do that for next year. Perhaps they will be as nice as this hedge. She said she put miracle grow on them. I think I'll do the same!

This is not my house, but along route one north of Rehoboth Beach. This was so spectacular from the road. And a nice Antique store too!

Below are the first of my 4 types of sunflowers. This one is so cute. It is only about 3 feet high, so pretty and yellow.



1 comment:

  1. CAmeron is growing sunflowers, but we have yet to see any flowers on them. I am forbidden to touch them because I kill everything. He's on his own.

    Your yard is so pretty - and remember we got to see one of your...lillies was it?...open before we left?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland