Friday, March 25, 2011

How can she be 35?

I remember the excitement with a bicentennial baby. A third for my brother and his wife. With 2 perfect boys I could not imagine who could follow such big shoes. And there she was.


Arminda Diane Kestner























A beauty, to become her Daddy's million dollar baby with her kissin' spot and her love of the 3 siblings to follow. A cherub from above and we were all in love immediately.































Pictures say a thousand words. I've found these and hope she will love seeing them as much as she knows we love her!







Happy 35th Birthday Mindy Kestner Grove, you mother of 4 yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you do these posts! All these pictures I've never seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I am 35 either...but I sure was a cute, happy baby! I have never seen these photos! Thank you so much for the treasured post! I am so grateful to be so loved and blessed to have so many to love.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland