Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One better disc, and 3 panels foiled

Mom had her kyphoplasty today and is actually feeling better! YEA! So glad there are procedures to take care of aging, broken back bones. Everyone drink their milk.

Mom is really doing so well that she insisted on going to our 5th of 6 stained glass classes tonight, she did fine. Only complained about her neck! And we got many oohs and aaahhhs about our 3 done panels. Bethany said it looks better in person! I'll add photos soon.

I am too overwhelmed with the past 5 days to post about our Kestner/Kuchta/Haywood vacation. Just see Bethany's, she is doing a great job so far! Letme just say I'll vacation with Bethany and Andy ANY time. But I will add my thoughts too.

Let me get past this week. I'll back post! I cheat like that all the time, so just when you think you've seen all my thoughts! I put new ones in!



Here is what we took to class tonight, impressive, but the back side is blank!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland