Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tim is 48 today

The man of my dreams is having a birthday. Nothing too profound from me. I have had one hell of a week and it is only 3 days long! Imagine if it were 5!

Tim is the answer to my prayers. He is my companion and love. He is the best thing that has happened to me. He can be gruff at times, but underneath that hard exterior shell is my bear. He his a cuddle love. He takes care of me and makes me feel special. We have each other's back. He makes me laugh and knows how to make me feel better. He is good to my Mom and even gets along with my sisters (yea)! He is a great communicator and makes me voice my opinions, even when it is not what he wants to hear. He is great with money and we both agree on how to do things. If anyone can put together a BBQ grill together, they can do anything together!

We are taking a 3 day weekend and going to Rehoboth, once he gets home from school tonight. We may even splurge and eat out. (We are on a HUGE financial diet due to one income and 2 houses) He only wants a skin tag clinic for his present. I'll cook his favorite meals and let him watch all his science fiction all weekend when I am not snipping on him.

Happy Birthday my love. I look forward to many more birthdays with you.



This is July 2009 in Milwaukee on our vacation last summer. A fun trip. It is the most recent one of us I can find in a pinch.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tim! We sure do love ya! Hope you have a great day & long relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tim!! Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mr. Dallas Fan! Thank you for being my uncle by being my Aunt's best friend and Husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our love to Tim! I'm late cause I'm still not quite normal. I hope he made himself an awesome birthday dinner!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. From my dear friend Mary McInerney:
    What a sweet birthday message about your husband! I'm so glad you have Tim and he makes you so happy! 5-11-10

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland