Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011, a new decade

A new year is here and time to make those resolutions. These are off the top of my head, so who knows what I'll come up with as the year goes on. Then Maybe I'll get to figure out how to put that ----------- through words and have the words still show and get a few things done. Another to put on my list!

So the usual to loose weight. A shocker to get on the scale today. That is the reality I need every morning. I suppose I have the usual resolutions.
1. Loose weight
2. Organize my office
3. Finish some projects
4. Read more
5. Clean junk drawers
6. Clean out under the house
7. Get a kitten or 2 or a puppy.

Then there are the life goals still lurking in the back round, or bucket list (things to do before I kick the bucket)
1. See baby turtles emerge from the sand and scurry to the beach
2. Along the same vein as #1, see the female turtle come ashore to lay her eggs.
3. Go to the Galapagos before George the last tortoise of his kind dies.
4. See the great wall of China

And just general to do:
1. organize photos, a life long job
2. organize recipes
3. organize files

Watch less TV, do more hand crafts, garden more.
And last as first, loose some (a lot) of weight.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! George, really? The last of his kind? No cross breeding available? Hmmm. I live a sheltered life, but then, I don't have a lifelong love of a turtle/tortoise.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland