Friday, January 28, 2011

No Power

So it has snowed again and we have no power. This was a heavy snow that snapped big tree limbs like tooth picks. Tim is in a hotel in Gaithersburg. I came home from the hospital under the auspice that the power had come on. Pepco called Tim's cell to tell him so. This is false. So, I've made the best of a bad situation. Boiled some water, made some hot chocolate and have lit some candles and will hope for the best.



I will resort to Mom's tonight if it does not come on soon. It is getting chilly. But Miss Smokey is warm and learning to come and get some loving!



2 comments:

  1. Spring is much anticipated here, as well. I hate the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I, like my Grandma Kestner LOVE the cold especially SNOW!!! I would live a rustic life in a heart beat if it paid well! :) teehee. I wish we got more snow here....but alas.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland