Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 of 2011, a pajamma Sunday.

I thought of a few more things I'd like to do or resolve to do.......should I put them on yesterday. HUM.
Blog more often. I see last year I blogged 73 times, and the year before, only starting in Sept it was 32. So perhaps a bi-weekly blog would be good! A recap on Sunday and a mid week of how pooped I am!

I know I go to my family's blogs in anxious anticipation of what they have been doing, as I am sure their life is far more exciting than mine. Only to see the same post for 3 months. I am so tired of Halloween for the Todd Kestners, and David and his Idaho spandex, but he is back with new year resolutions too. Perhaps he could go for a weekly blog resolution to let us know how the units of sales are going (I presume those units are what we would refer to as car units!) and how the 4 little David and Marcy's are doing as well as their parents. I've discovered that just a few lines will do, and photos are not always a must. And once you start, sometimes you can't stop!

Minnner ninner is now the bishops wife, mother of 4, puppy trainer, Aunt extraordinaire to those who will let her, etc., etc., etc., so I am sure she will not be blogging much.

Bethany is in La Center in Internet withdraw, she said it won't be till February that we see her.......maybe she could blog at Kelly's house! Not that she and Andy don't have anything much to do now....find a place to live, find a good school for the 4 young Kestner men, find their ward, unpack and set up house!

Holly is busy with her 3 and school, she is better at changing her blog, though I did get tired of her canning tomatoes, great photo, but her quilt inspired me to finish a jeans quilt I started.......30+ years ago, I think that is safely zip locked away in Mom's closet, or maybe it was Mom's, but now I want to finish it! Maybe at Rehoboth Beach while Tim studies in his last 2 classes in this LAST semester! YEA!

And Susan I can only keep up with via Facebook and hidden messages in her facebook postings that I don't understand, but she is constant. AND she has taken up knitting! I am so proud of her. She decked out Sandy in very cute red and white striped hat, scarf and mittens. I've never made mittens.

So, I'll snap a photo of my scarf that I started on our wonderful road trip to Florida. (See 1-3-11) See December 31, 2011 for a trip monologue......it is still in the making. I am working on the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Cousin David...do you have a blog? Do share!

    Aunt Heidi I do appreciate the allowance given my lifes work right now but I too promise to be better. I haven't even read blogs in months...that is pathetic. I will read your blogs & write at least one blog each week. Perhaps Sundays...we'll see. I did write today. :0)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland