Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time for kitten #2




















Mom and I went back to the home where I picked up Smokey from her adventure from North Carolina. It was time to find a playmate for her. Melissa (the foster Mom ) said she would have 2 yellow kittens, which she did, they were sweet, but were skin and bones. BUT she also had a litter of 5 kittens: 4 gray males and 1 black and white male. And a 7 month old black and white she was holding for a friend at work that I convinced it was time for a kitten for her too. I was sure I'd fall in love with the yellows. But was drawn to the black and whites. I snapped photos of as many as I could and brought them home for Tim to pick. He (un-coached by me) chose my favorite too. The one little black and white male from the Montgomery county humane society. So, he has to go to the vet this week, but he will be mine soon.
He is the last one above, with the cute little black on his nose.
Kittens are fun. This lady is a saint.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome fella! I love the one Grandma is holding...perhaps because she is holding it! :0)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland