Thursday, January 6, 2011

All Junk no personal mail

So, the Christmas season spoils me for real snail mail. I love to get and send Christmas cards/greetings. Today marks the end of my official real mail extravaganza. I picked up the mail in anxious anticipation for those last mailers only to find all junk mail. Not one piece of mail I wanted to open or read. It all went directly in the recycling, did not get opened or looked at.
OH
Time for February and Valentine's day cards!

Happy Winter blues!

2 comments:

  1. Better junk mail then bills. Sorry about the lapse in mail. You are great at sending out those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do rock the card sending! I use to...before kids. Not that everything is their fault...but the dog gets blamed for other unspeakable things! Our Christmas letter inside the kids' homemade cards will eventually be mailed so don't give up hope! Course, don't hold your breath either! :0)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland