Monday, October 26, 2009

Healing Chicken soup

Tim gets a gold medal in tending to the ill this weekend. My juice glass was never empty, he reminded me every 4 hours to take more Tylenol. Saturday he made the best healing huge crock pot of chicken soup I've ever had. I had one small bowl full and just wanted a cup of broth the next time. He delivered said broth in a perfect cup, all warm and healing as it soothed by tired coughing, aching throat. And not to be out done by himself on Sunday he made a batch of white chicken chilly for me that was amazing. I had that for dinner tonight and am off to bed with warm tummy full of soup.
Tim on the other hand is at Redskins stadium watching the Eagles fly over the Redskins like they don't exist. I watched the first quarter, have showered and am off to bed. I cannot watch anymore and I need the sleep.
May he stay warm and enjoy the Eagles game in Washington!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry didn't know you were sick. Never a fun thing! Nice to have someone take care of you though. Hopefully your back to feeling yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I remember watching the 'Skins play at RFK stadium? They have their own stadium huh? Darin and I watched the game at home in Utah! Sorry about the loss. We were rooting for Washington the whole time. Sad.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland