Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Call

Most of you know Tuesday is my day for call. I seem to have fallen into this niche. It fits. Some of you get calls on my way home in the dark in the fall, winter and early spring. The days seem to melt away so fast now. It was a chilly 36 degrees this morning. I skipped into work in my new dress and felt invigorated. I love the fall!
Tomorrow is cat delivery for Mom and then home to undo some chaos I've made upon my return to the pristine home Tim had for me. Complete with flowers in the kitchen and a long stemed rose on the pillow for me. He is such a love.
Maybe I'll knit a bit when I get home. I need to finish that blanket before the baby gets here!
Otherwise she will get a half knit blanket at the baby shower at work!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet husband you have! Can't wait to see you... Is it too early to be counting? Cause now I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim is fabulous! Enjoy your fall evening. What you going to Utah soon??? FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, Utah is coming to us for their 10th anniversary and a trip to NYC to see Phantom!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland