Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunny beautiful fall Sunday

I have been down for 48 hours now and am coming out of the fog. My Tim made chicken noodle soup yesterday that warmed me to the core of my bones. I had a second cup of just the broth and know I am better today because of it. Today's healing warming soup is a white chicken chili with tortias. YUMO (cause he knows I'm not so fond of red based stuff) He is a gem. I think I will live! I am still wiped out, but did actually have the energy to toss a load of laundry in this morning. And am thinking I really should unpack my suitcase from the trip last week! At least I have the energy to sign on today, yesterday was spent in bed or on the couch.
The sun is out today. We had 1.6 inches of rain yesterday. Just how I felt! The leaves are amazing today. Out my back window I have a red dogwood backed buy a maple that is yellow and orange. Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I was wishing that the leaves on my trees would be beautiful red or yellow. Mine are just brown. :(
    Glad you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling a bit better. Love that Uncle Tim of mine! So glad you have him and that he has you!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland