Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday weekends








I kindof liked the last one. And the other 2 are perfect photos!

What a wonderful week of birthday treats. Thursday night Tim took me to dinner at a favorite restaurant I had forgotten all about. A little Italian place in Wheaton: Christina's. We had a lovely dinner at an intimate table in the window where we watched the goings on of Wheaton.

Tim pampered me all weekend in Rehoboth Beach. Saturday breakfast in bed! Yummo. I ran errands all day at the outlets (I was a shopping fool at the outlets, unusual actually I am rarely at the outlets. The hardware store is more my speed). I found a perfect little giftie for all the west coast families, something for Tim, hostess gift for Eileen for hostessing Thanksgiving again, a present for Kate, Justin and Mom. My Christmas paper......I love doing Christmas cards. I could probably make money doing cards for people. I think I need to have my head examined.

Tim says I am not allowed to bring one more card in the house until I use up 90% of what I have. SO, hold on to your hats, all you birthday card recipients! They are about to get weird. Birthday post cards, hand made cards to birthday cards. Note cards to birthday cards. I mail over 80 birthday cards a year. And funny, this year got only 3 or 4. But had a wonderful birthday. Back to the birthday pampering weekend.

Flowers arrived Saturday. Photo to attach soon! I promise. I am getting better at this stuff.

Dinner was turkey breast (who says you have to wait for Thanksgiving!), mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Sunday we drove home and listened to the Redskins actually win a game! Sunny is so funny on the radio. I had to concentrate to visualize the game. Actually quite scary I could do that, but I did! I even made some comments before Sunny!

We arrived home in time for Tim to watch Dallas, but he quit watching at half time and fixed my computer. I had major problems. So, my computer is now fixed!
I'm back to blogging!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good one! You could totally open an Etsy shop and sell cards and your knit things online! You just need to find the time to make it all - right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good birthday and that you were able to get your computer fixed. There is nothing more frustrating then a computer that doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. gorgeous flowers. I buy them for mysef now if I want them. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do cards...that is for sure. combine my photography and cards..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland