Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rappahanock county studio tour







A fun day with Pat to visit in the car and see beautiful rolling hills of Rappahonock County Virginia. Saw some wonderful art in the county and mostly had a relaxing day.

Found a 5th anniversary present for Tim. Did not snap a shot, but ran out of room on Mom's card, will remedy that tomorrow. I just might be getting this photo thing.......

If I had unlimited funds I would have bought this stained glass for $750.00. But Mom could make it for much less and it would mean so much more!
The other art just caught my eye and probably will last longer in a photo than if I had spent all that money!

A very nice relaxing day!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Grandma knew how to do stained glass! Cool! Sounds like a great thing to spend a day doing with a friend. Hope you're nice and relaxed now going into your work week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ask Grandma! What a treasure! Grandma sure is COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland