Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Thankfulness

I am thankful for (in NO particular order):

*my loving husband
*a mom who is active and vital at 86
*loving sisters who mean the world to me
*adoring nieces and nephews with a huge family that they welcome me into
*music, my ipod music is found! at least it is on the computer now!
*a new great nephew-Gideon.
*a car that is very comfy and makes me want to go places
*a relaxing home in Rehoboth beach
*many girlfriends who some of which i have a hard time remembering not knowing, I can count on them for anything any time
*a warm home with all I could ever want
*a good job
* the ability to life a good life
*the ability to type rather fast....usually!
*the gift of photography
*adopted family, everyone needs a home

that is all for now, I am sure I will add to this list often.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo...a comfy car that makes you want to go places. I like it! The seats in our van just make me want to fidget. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

very happily married in the suburbs of Maryland